Grant E. Kincannon is an Altus native who, upon receiving his education at Oklahoma State University and Oklahoma City University, moved his family back to Southwest Oklahoma. He has been living and working as an attorney in Altus since 2014. Although Grant maintains a diverse practice including many facets of the law, he primarily focuses on civil litigation matters with a particular emphasis on representing those who were injured by the negligence of others.
- B.S., Oklahoma State University, 2009
- M.S., Oklahoma State University, 2011
- J.D., Oklahoma City University School of Law, 2014
- State of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- American Association of Justice
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Jackson County Bar Association, President (Past)
- OBA Young Lawyers Division Board Member (Past)
STATEWIDE AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Leadership Council Member of the Oklahoma State University Alumni Association
- Treasurer of the Jackson-Harmon County Chapter of the Oklahoma State Alumni Assoc.
- Board Member of the Altus Chamber of Commerce (Past)